San Antonio Texas



I was in the airplane in California it took three hours to get to Dallas Texas. Then I went on another plane to San Antonio.  When we landed we got are bags and went down the elevator and got on a taxi and went to our hotel. We unloaded are bags and went out to get something to eat at the Riverwalk. It was packed it was a two hour wait.  So then we went near our hotel and got some pizza and it was awesome.  When we got back to the hotel we practiced our presentation.  The next morning we woke up at 6:00 am and then we went to the ISTE conference.  At 9:00am was our presentation.  I presented with my mom Patricia she is a Professor of Teachers.  We presented on Math tools and why students don't do their work.  It was a full room of about 100 math teachers.

After our presentation we went to the Expo room and I got an entire bag filled with shwag.  But the best part of our trip was when I won a Kindle Fire for wearing a tshirt that had a booths name on it.  We also went on a bus with twenty other teachers and was trapped in it and had to unlock locks to get a secret code and escape the bus.  I helped our team by playing a video game and getting numbers to unlock the lock.






Comments

  1. So proud of you Braeden. You are such a confident and natural presenter. There were over 100 people at your presentation and you rocked it!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation! I look forward to seeing the awesome things you will do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts