Happy Birthday Braeden

Today is my birthday.  I am 7 years old.  My mom's name is Patricia. My dad's papa name is Bob.  He and his wife paid for me to go to camp until I could go to first grade.  This morning I went to baseball. I won first place for hitting the farthest 108 feet .  My present from my mom was a game called Just Dance 2015 and from my mom's friend that lives with her he got me four guns that come with maybe with 200 or 40 or 59 rubber bullets.  My dad took me to the Hit-athon there were jump houses there and my mom had to come in and get me when it was time to leave.  I have the best dad and mom in the universe.  She told me about a blog that I could make to write stories about my life.


Comments

  1. Braeden I love that you are writing a blog and sharing stories about your life! I hope this will help you find your passion in this world and lead a fulfilled life. I am your biggest fan! Love xoxoxo mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Braeden,
    This is your friend from San Diego, Cynthia and her daughter Leah. We love your blog. Thank you so much for sharing your home with us last summer and for writing such interesting posts. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cynthia and Leah for reading my blog :) Braeden

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts